Please read carefully before completing and submitting the following Student Enrolment form.
At the end of the form you will be asked check a declaration box and you will be asked to make a payment of £125 as an enrolment fee. This fee is non-refundable, is intended to seal the commitment to your training on both sides and supports the costs of your recruitment and enrolment process.
How to complete the form
- To allow you to save your progress on the form you must first register by clicking on the blue ‘register’ link below.
- To protect the site and your data, please ensure that you use a secure password and make a note of it. It should contain at least 10 characters and be a combination of numbers, upper and lower case letters. You can generate a secure random password here.
Complete the Form
- The form comprises of 4 sections and you can save your progress at any time by clicking the ‘Save Progress’ button at the bottom of the form. You can then return to complete it at a later date if required.
- Note that you must have registered and be logged in to the site to save your progress. If you do not see a ‘Save Progress’ button at the bottom of the form, this means that you are not logged in and your form will not be saved.
- Items marked by an asterisk are required fields. Your form will not submit successfully unless these fields are completed. This includes uploading a recent photograph of yourself.
- If you are logged in, you will see your saved form(s) listed with a date under ‘Date Updated’ below. Click on the date to access the form.
- You will see the message ‘Your form will be saved for you to complete later.’ if you save your progress.
- You will see the message ‘Your form was successful’ message once you have completed the form, made your payment and it has been submitted successfully.
Enrolment Form 2017